Friday, February 4, 2011

Holy Smokes You Should Just Call Me Stinking Grandma!

So, I have decided to create a blog because I love seeing weekly updates from my sister Erin's family. However, I did not realize how much of a grandma I am on trying to figure out this whole setup. I had always thought I was advanced technologically, but after trying to set this up I feel slightly how my grandma has felt trying to figure out her computer for the first time. It has seriously taken me way too long and so this blog will slowly but surely come along, but I cannot make any promises. So don't judge. This blog is basically for me. I want to document what I have been doing in my life because it is hard for me to keep a journal. Also, I think this blog will help me prove to myself that I am somewhat creative compared the rest of my family who are so incredibly talented! Here we go...I am officially a blogger :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so EXCITED that you have a blog! Keep the posts coming. I would love hearing more about things that are going on. We are excited to see you soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete